[bookport] Re: 4 gigs with a double 2-gb configuration?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:06:37 -0600

Sandisk or Kingston.

At 09:29 AM 12/13/2006, Tataindi wrote:
I never heard about this kind of configuration. Would you please explain what is the purpose to have a 4gb card that can become a 2gb card? I'm going to buy one for the BP, the biggest that the BP can handle, one of these that have life time warranty.
Would you please advice me what is the best to buy?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>