[bookport] Re: 4 gigs with a double 2-gb configuration?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:09:21 -0500

If your card has a switch, then you need to be sure it's in the 4 gig
position.  Once that is done, you should also format the card in the
Book Port.  That is all you need to do.  If you don't want to worry
about switches, then you might want to consider a 2 gig or make sure the
4 gig card you buy doesn't have that.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/12/06 08:03PM >>>
Hello,

Please, I have a question.
If I choose to use a 4GB flash card on the BP, do I have to configure
the
card to switch between 2gb and 2gb? Or is possible to use the 4gb card

without any configuration? Or is better to use a 2gb card?