[bookport] Re: 4 GB card and BP performance

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <donttreadonme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:48:11 -0400

Hello,

Thanks.

Otto

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sandy Licht
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 12:12 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: 4 GB card and BP performance

APH doesn't support 8GB cards, although several are using them.

I put from 24 to 30 files in a folder with success.At 10:45 AM
9/5/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Seems to me there was someone on the list who used a 8 gig card with some
>sluggishness from the   book port, I am considering it since I am not a
>speed freak.
>
>Otto

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to
you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I
will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring
you back from captivity.