[bookport] Re: 4 GB card and BP performance

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 11:02:56 -0500

If you have the latest firmware update, the BP performs flawlessly. If you take the card out and put it in again, it takes a few seconds for it to say: "Bookport version whatever is ready." But other than that, it works great!

At 06:51 PM 9/4/2007 -0700, you wrote:
I was considering getting a 4 GB flash card. Someone told me a friend of his had a 4 GB card and it slowed the file search and naming of the BP. Has anyone else had this problem?

I figured maybe that person has too many files in the same directory. So if others could tell me how your BP performs with a 4 GB card I would appreciate it.

Thansk much,

Jim Nuttall--Michigan

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.