[bookport] Re: 2GB card questions

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 11:11:10 -0700

You shouldn't format your card on a pc.  Formatting it on the BP optimizes
it for the BP.

If you do want to format it on your pc, just plug the BP in to your pc and
bring it up under My Computer, right click on it and format it.

Having a card reader just allows you to copy files to your card, and delete
or move them around on your card  much faster than you can if you're using
the BP.  But, of course, when you use a card reader, you don't have the use
of the BP's transfer facility.

I wouldn't worry much about a lot of the stuff you read on this list.  There
are millions of BP's out there and only a few repeat users of this list.
You don't hear about the billions of BP users who are really excited about
the product; which is one of the best blindy devices available.

Hmmm, millions/billions?

Reed