[bookport] 2GB card questions

  • From: "reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:54:48 -0400

Hello list,

I have a few questions regarding the 2GB card, as follows:

1. Has anyone formatted a 2GB since the Firmware v2.2 installation?
2. If so, did you experience any problems?
3. Has anyone had any formatting problems with any card smaller than 2GB?

I have had a problem with 2 2GB cards on 2 Bookports which no one else, to
my knowledge, has had.... yet.  Could it be that I'm the only one that has
attempted reformatting a 2GB?  I say this because it seems that everyone's
focuc seems to be on the 4GB at this time

Your input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard Benoit

http://mail2web.com/ .