[bookcourier] Re: rechargeable batteries

  • From: "Bruce Lamden" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:30:19 +0100

David,

The BC does not determine the state of charge of re-chargeable batteries. So the value of 75% will be wrong and its best to set the battery type correctly.

When the rechargeables run down you will still get a low battery warning when its time to change them.

Bruce.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>