[bookcourier] Re: new to the list.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:31:30 -0000

Hi Jim.

For a complete list of Book Port features, please visit the American
Printing House For The Blind website at http://www.aph.org/tech where you
should be able to find out all you need to know.  I am a knowledgeable book
courier user and I will be able to answer any questions relating to the book
courier's functionality over and above what is available at the official
book courier website at http://www.bookcourier.com.

Should you require further information about the book courier, please do not
hesitate to reply to this message with any questions and I'm sure myself or
another of the listers will be more than happy to help.  If you do require
more information about the book port, please refer your enquirey to the
website address already mentioned which contains all resources including I
believe a mailing list for the same.  This is the book courier mailing list
and as such comment up on other devices is frowned up on here accept in
passing.

With warmest regards, Ibrahim Gucukoglu