[bookcourier] Re: new to the list

  • From: Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:18:49 +0100

Hi Robin, and welcome to the list.

We have two BC's, none of which have ever had that switch-on problem you
talk about. Mine is out of action at the moment, but I used to have to reset
it every few days. But this wasn't much of an issue as it switched on
straight away and it only took a few seconds to tweak the speed, pitch and
sleep timer to the way I like them.

Have you tried updating your firmware?

Cheers,

Lynn Holdsworth
Web Developer - www.rnib.org.uk
t: 020 7391 2366
e: lynn.holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx

Life is like a capricious mistress: the more you woo her the more
she despises you. You have to get up and do something more interesting.
Then she'll pelt after you.
D.H.Lawrence

--
DISCLAIMER: