[bookcourier] Re: new to the list.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 01:25:36 -0000

Hi.

The Book Courier Headphone jack is a 3.5 MM stereo plug in to which you
would plug your head/earphones.  I have no difficulties with my hearing and
am able to use conventional headphones, but I'm sure if you get a device
which can connect to a 3.5 MM jack on the book courier and communicate with
your hearing aid loope, I doubt you should have any problems.  You would
probably need to consult with your hearing aid manufacturer or supplier to
see if such a device or bridging component for your hearing aid system
exists.  Other than this, there is no other audio output facility on the
book courier.  If you don't mind it, you could buy a pair of sony speakers
for about £20 which would mean you could listen to your book courier in a
room through your hearing aid in the usual manor.  Of course, you would lose
the privilage of private listening, but if you live alone or your family
don't mind, this would probably be a cheaper and more cost effective
solution.

Hope this answers your enquirey and I am sorry if I can't help further.

With warmest regards, Ibrahim Gucukoglu