[bookcourier] Re: New Release

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:43:46 +0000

I have never used a DAISY file.  Where would I get one to test?  I think =
the RNIB audio books service here in UK uses them but when I checked =
recently it seemed you could not actually request specific books but just =
just sent a wish list and got whatever was available.  It seemed expensive =
in that case.

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
UK
=20
Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/cap/about/staff/lewis/
http://innovations.warwick.ac.uk/innovations/
http://cap.warwick.ac.uk/tdf

>>> katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/09/05 06:02pm >>>
 Hi everyone,
The new BookCourier release is now available on the website. Both the
Transfer Tool and the BookCourier firmware need to be updated. Here's a
briefrun-down of the new features:=20
  * DAISY 2.02 audio file support=20
    * Go to Page feature in files that have pages=20
    * Time increment navigation/bookmarks in MP3 files=20
For all the details about new features and fixes in the release, please go
tothe Product Support page:=20
http://www.bookcourier.com/ProductSupport.htm[1]. Enjoy the release!

Katie

Katie Walker