[blindza] Re: Easy way to Internet, please!!!

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:45:04 +0200

Thanks, Carel, yes, I'm using Win7, 32 and 64bit; don't use XP on the NET any
more.  Will try out your tricks, and knowing me, I will probably be lazy enough
to make shortcuts to it...  BTW, I tried to contact Vodacom Special Needs, but
all I can get out of them with e-mail, followed by e-mail varification, is to
tell me I can call 12580, which I did, several times, but do you think I could
find someone who actually knew what blindness is? LOL!   WTheir website doesn't
make me any wiser, either; I'm not sure if they really are interested  in
making things easier to us.  I mean, if I was working there, I would make a lot
of trouble to write back with all information an what's availible, and also ask
for ideas on how we could make things better? But then, I guess they know it
all; I only wish they would share their knowledge with me?

Deon [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL
Tel:              0123199735
Mobile:           0829699571