[blindza] Re: Easy way to Internet, please!!!

  • From: "Carel Ewald" <cewald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:48:49 +0200

Deon,

Win 7? XP?

Usually the easiest is to press insert + F11 with Jaws, and press connect
from there. Otherwise, start button, escape and tab twice to get to the
status bar menu, left/rigt to get to the stick and hit the applications key
and press the connect button from there.

The Vodacom software is also not accessable with Jaws but through this way
one can at least connect/disconnect.

Thanks,

Carel Ewald

+27 83 463 4023