[blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 08:51:04 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, 99 percent of the time. Not sure if you know Replay AV 8
can also record silently in the background while you do other
tasks with your computer.

I will check the station for you.

I think I have seen you in the gw-info list and you use
Window-Eyes there right?

If you use W-eyes there make sure you use the keyboard shortcuts
for the menus, alt f, alt s, alt r, alt t, alt h

The menus do not read correctly if you use your alt key. Other
Window-Eyes have confirmed this. alt f is for the file menu, alt
s is for shows, alt r is for record, alt t is for tools, alt h
is for help.

Some stations use what is called embedded players like ESPN and
BBC radio.

Petro