[blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

Mike & Josh
http://citadelcc-wiov-am.wm.llnwd.net/citadelcc_wiov_am

Doesn't work with using your tip Mike.

Since Applian uses a username and password for XM and Sirius
online streams I contacted to see if it can be done for non XM
and Sirius stations to give the user in the edit show properties
dialog to include a username and password entries.
It may not work due to authenication.

That ESPN 1240 site isn't the greatest with JAWS 9. I signed up
for the membership but where is the "listen" to station link.
Josh give me the exact link to hear the stream. The link name
please.