[blindreplay] Re: recording radio stations question

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:17:29 -0400 (EDT)

Josh

RAV doesn't have log on capabilities.  Moreover, the kind of link that is
used here is a java-encoded one which changes each day for each team.
So, even if RAV could handle the logon capabilities, you wouldn't be able
to program RAV for this kind of thing.
We had an extensive discussion of this topic a while back on Blindtech.

As for WIOV-am, I have not yet uncovered a working audio link.
I have the form for the audio link, if there is one, and will try
following the condclusion of today's Reading Phillies game.
Being a Citadel station, audio links follow a prescribed format.

And oh yes, it didn't take long for the call letters of WIOV to get
recycled as they were most recently associated with a station licensed to
Jacksonville Beach, FL which now happens to be an all-sports station WJXL.

If you are looking for sources of the national ESPNRADIO programming, they
are a dime a dozen.