[blindreplay] Re: replay 3 converter beta

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 08:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

Replay AV 8 is the name. Replay AV 8 is very powerful program.
You can use it to record flash video. Replay Media Catcher is
the better program when it comes to capturing video streams.

Do not hesitate to ask more questions here. What do you want to
record? I can test it if you give the URL address.