[blindreplay] Re: What Happened To Accessibility of Newest Replay A/V?

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:28:53 -0400

RAV works fine on my windows 7 64 bit system.

-----Original Message----- From: Muhammad Karim
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 7:26 PM
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: What Happened To Accessibility of Newest Replay A/V?

I bought a computer with Windows 7. I had a very difficult time working
Replay AV with it so I went back to XP. I am seriously wondering if Replay
AV simply don't work with Windows 7.
om
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kane Brolin" <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>