[blindreplay] Re: What Happened To Accessibility of Newest Replay A/V?

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:14:17 -0600

Hello.  I don't think accessibility has suffered in the latest version.  I
use what I think is 8.83, and it seems to work like it always has.
Specifically, for scheduling, it has always been quirky but achievable.
Navigate to the schedule tab and tab one time.  You are on a series of radio
buttons.  Arrow up six times to the repeating radio button.  Now shift-tab
four gtimes and you are ready to enter the start times.  Move from field to
field with the fight and left arrows.  Tab to the end times and do the same
thing.

I'm not as fond of the media guide, but have used it without using the jaws
cjursor.  I don't use scripts and don't know of any.

Dean