[blindreplay] Re: Testers Needed Replay AV 8.07

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 00:04:47 -0400

Petro,

I just did a clean install yesterday, so there are only 2 entries in
add/remove program, replay 8 and replay converter.

I ran into some issues yesterday however with the enhanced audio driver and
trying to uninstall it was a mess.  At that time, there were actually 2
entries there for replay av8 and 2 others for the converter and the enhanced
audio driver.  The uninstall for all of these was a disaster.  I had to
manually go into the registry and search the whole thing for  replay and
applian and delete all of those entries and finally delete the replayAV
folder under program files.  I then rebooted and did a clean install of
8.07.  Not sure what happened there, but I think their uninstall needs work.
Maybe there is a certain order one is supposed to follow when uninstalling,
but either is was not clear to me, or I missed it in the help file.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx