[blindreplay] Re: Testers Needed Replay AV 8.07

  • From: "pamdrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:29:06 -0700

Petro,

I was able to record the url you gave just fine, but could neither tune to
it nor directly  launch the stream from the  url in WMP10.  When attempting
to tune the url with Replay/A/V8.4 I got a message saying that the stream
had been moved or couldn't be found.  When trying to tune with WMP 10 I got
the message that the stream couldn't be found; not the exact words, but
something close.

Interestingly, I have noticed the same exact issues with the original KAAM
url you gave me some time ago.  In fact, I sort of wondered if this was the
problem you might be having.  I am a bit behind so I don't know if you have
explained your interest in the url, but if it's what I described, I am
having the same experience.  No way can I tune to or play a live stream with
Replay 8.4 or wmp10. Ok, maybe these versions are part of the problem, but
it sound all too familiar.

Hth

Pam