[blindreplay] Re: Testers Needed Replay AV 8.07

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rick
Thank you. What would be nice is a uninstall.exe or ravclear.exe
within the Program Files\Replay AV 8\ area.

One clean sweep.

I rolled back to Windows Media Player 10. Some stations that I
can tune with RAV 7 but could not with RAV 8. When I did stream
caputures on some stations that I could not tune to I got donald
Duck talking recordings with WMP 10.

I installed WMP 11 again.

One question as I never messed with it:

Updating the audio codecs via Device Manager will it cause me to
lose JAWS speech?