[blindreplay] Re: Testers Needed Replay AV 8.07

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Thank you for this information. Some questions still for you
Pam.

When you say tune to the station are you doing this:

Applications key on station in the listview list and then "T"
for tune to.

Is WMP 10 your default media player when it comes to playing
.asx, .asf, .wma, .mp3 formats? I think you said you use Winamp
player too.

The 2 players maybe fighting to playback the stream you are
trying to listen to. Each player WMP 10 and Winamp have file
types they support. Look in preferences or options within each
player. It's a good idea to tell only 1 player to play the
formats you want it to play. Called file association.

Next question: You said you could record my URL stream. How did
you record it?

Did you select the station in the listview box and then
applications key, chose "S" for start recording.

Let me know.

Thank you.
Petro