[blindreplay] Re: Screen Reader Window-Eyes 6.1 suddenly freezes with Rav8.31

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:00:00 -0500

Mike,

RAV is more than likely storing many settings in the registry.  If you are
not comfortable with dealing with your registry, you could uninstall RAV and
use a good registry cleaner that will get rid of any unused or invalid
entries that applications often don't bother to remove.  After doing this,
you should be able to get a totally fresh install for RAV.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx