[blindreplay] Re: Screen Reader Window-Eyes 6.1 suddenly freezes with Rav8.31

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:36:05 -0500 (EST)

Petro

I found the culprit -- and let's see on other lists if someone else comes
up with it.
In how to name the fields for a file name, I enter a %s (small s) rather
than %S (a capital s) and WE6.1 apparently couldn't deal with that.
Note that in RAV a %s (the small s) accomplishes nothing so somehow either
RAV or WE generates something that the screen reader cannot handle.
The problem could be either on GWmicro's or Applian's end -- who knows --
and I doubt that either firm would ever publicly acknowledge that it was
their products mishandling.

wWell, it's now fixed; and I now have some other issues straightened out
with this new pc so it's time to create a system image for future restore
purposes.
Oh, that feels a whole lot better.