[blindreplay] Re: Screen Reader Window-Eyes 6.1 suddenly freezes with Rav8.31

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:42:27 -0500 (EST)

Petro

I used a CAPITAL s rather than a small S.  Given what I learned from the
GWMICRO list, however, this may only be something that you, as a JFW user,
may never see.
What I would do is be very careful in editing
the file naming format under settings, other.
And the problem, keep in mind, is that I only discovered the problem when
a recording began.
And, other than WE not speaking (and there was nothing I could do to get
it to talk despite it indicating that it was running) the system ran
flawlessly including perfect recordings.
And this wasn't speech synthesizer specific either.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that this is entirely
Window-Eyes specific and that Applian can do nothing about it as this is
out of their control.