[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music and subscription music services

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 20:00:54 -0500

Hey thanks. I didn't listen to the tutorials on Replay AV, only Replay Music, so I will definitely check them out.

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Paula Mack <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 2:10 PM
Hey Leslie,

I installed the Replay AV trial, but I can only get it to
record Itunes radio by telling it to record something I
hear, and then I don't get the tagging.  I can't
figure out how to paste in the radio station since I
can't use drag/drop. If I right-click the station in
Itunes, there is a copy option, but the Paste won't work
in Replay AV.

Any thoughts.

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: Leslie Bee