[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music and subscription music services

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:53:54 -0800 (PST)

Sorry but I don't use iTunes here which I guess comes with iTunes radio. Paula,
take a look at Blind Cool Tech as Jamie Pauls did a podcast or two on Rhapsody
or he maybe selling these tutorials. I am sure he is a member of this list and
he will respond to you. His email address is
jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great job Leslie. Paula asks any questions you may have on this list.