[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music and subscription music services

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:15:40 -0500

Thank you I did see those and Replay Music works great with the free channels. I wanted to know about Rhapsody playlists and stuff, and he said he didn't know how to do this.

Thanks though.

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 12:23 PM
These are great questions.  And no I don't know for sure
about how this works for blind users.  Petro may have tried
using Replay AV with iTunes Radio.  Petro have you?

And  no you don't have to uninstall Replay Music to use
Replay AV - but you can't have them both running at the
same time because they both need to access the same drivers.

Of course I have both programs on my computers and use them
all the time.

I think it makes sense to try Replay AV and see how it does
for you.  The trial version allows for 5 minutes of
recording per session.

And of course let me know ifyou have any other questions.

:)

Glad you are having fun.
That's the whole point.
:)