[blindreplay] Re: I am using Replay AV 8.10

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you on Replay Converter having caused some of the
issues. I think it was with RC 2.60. My observations only.

I have not seen no crashes neither.

I do not use Window Eyes here. Are you saying the options in the
menus are read twice to you? For example, in the File menu when
you go to Settings you will hear Settings spoken twice to you?

Applian Technologies is an excellent company in my opinion.

Petro