[blindreplay] Re: I am using Replay AV 8.10

  • From: pasquale acquaviva <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 01:45:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to Ron and the list,

I tried that suggestion.  It was a good one, but
unfortunately, it did not work.  Setting up screen
readers so that they will correctly recognize and read
menus is, for some inexplicable reason, an extremely
difficult task.

Thank you, nonetheless, for your offered suggestion.

Regards
- --
Pat Acquaviva