[blindreplay] Re: Daylight Savings Time

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 03:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

I think I know why.

Do you record foreign broadcasts like BBC or from countries
where the time has not changed yet. They are going to change
their times on April 1st. That is why you are 1 hour off in your
recordings.

It's not Replay AV nor your computer but the other countries
have not changed their times. This means for 3 weeks your
recordings will be off by an hour unless you edit the properties
in each station's schedule area.

Note: All your USA recordings will be recorded. Do not changed
anything.

And when April 1st comes I believe you will have to changed your
foreign stations Schedule tab/page area again for the times to
record.

Now you really can see what a mess his time changing does to
technology.

I hope you understand me on this.

Hope this helps you and others.

Petro