[blindreplay] Re: Daylight Savings Time

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:48:33 -0500 (CDT)

I'm quite sure that Indiana, as of last year, adopted DST for the whole
state.  There was a feature somewhere stating that residents were known to
refer to the stagnant hour as, "Indiana Stupid Time."

I can sympathize with their plight, as the state straddles central and
eastern time zones.  Let's just ask the folks at GW Micro.
--
Baseball is dull, only to the dull!" --Red Smith.  Pax,Max.  <Mail to:
mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or <swando99@xxxxxxxxx>