[blindreplay] Re: Daylight Savings Time

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 04:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

Some parts of Indiana, all of Arizona and I think Hawaii don't
change the time. you might want to listen to each station at the
top of each hour to see what time it is there. Do a google earch
for time zones.

Foreign countries will change times either on March 25 or April
1st. Really haven't checked this.