[blindeudora] Re: Sounds suspend machine

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:06:21 -0800

I don't believe this is a screen reader problem. But I haven't turned JAWS off when downloading mail. If anyone has any sight, and has this problem, you may want to try turning off your screen reaer and then download mail to see if it makes any difference.

Larry
At 05:52 AM 2-1-2007, you wrote:
Hello Larry

A few days ago I switched off the sounds in Eudora. It has made no difference. The machine is still being suspended when emails are being downloaded.

Best wishes

Mike.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

http://www.eset.com