[blindeudora] Re: Sounds suspend machine

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:06:44 -0800

Yes, I do have an on board sound card, but I've had this sound card since January of 2005 when I received this computer. I don't remember when I first heard the gap in sound from the time I press CTRL+M until the time I heard JAWS begin to read the download message status, but I do know that this gap in time was not always there. It started just a few months ago.

My brother John has a similar sound card, and he experiences no sound gap at all.
Larry
At 03:14 AM 1-27-2007, you wrote:
Hello Tim

Thank you for answering this. I am now sure that my machine is using an on-board card for the sound. It would be interesting to know if both Donna and Larry are also using the same arrangement.

Many thanks

Mike.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

http://www.eset.com