normalizing in goldwave

  • From: "Shelly" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:55:42 -0800

At least I think that's what its called. The process where all the file is set
at same volume how do I do that. I have a bell choir concert and the volume is
quirky on some of it. I'm also wondering if there is a way to lift the volume
of a part of a file. I have a recording where I am way louder than the other
voice. I wasn't any closer to the Olympus she's just quiet in some spots and I
need to make her louder. So, if anyone can tell me how to do that. It would be
appreciated.
Shelly