RE: normalizing in goldwave

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:49:26 -0800

alt+c for effect, u for volume and I think its A for match.  Put the marker
where it needs to be done if it needs to be done in certain parts of the
file.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://personal.wbby.us
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us
Check out my podcasts http://podcast.wbby.us

  what are the keys I need to press lol simple I know