Re: To you G cast users

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:16:46 -0500

John,
A comment line isn't a bad idea. We do give out our email address and other contact info. If anyone has been listening, we thank you so very much. We are here to share Gods word from our house to your's. Take care and God bless.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx: AIM ID for AIM only: lino876@xxxxxxx
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>