RE: Power Gramo not working?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 04:02:12 -0600

Hi Jonathan and all

Ok, I think we're getting down to the problem, but I'm not sure how to reverse it.
When I initially set up Power Gramo, i saw a dialogue box asking me to enter a password to protect my audio files. So I entered one, thinking that I would still be able to access them as Ogg files, but they're being saved as .pga files. This is the power Gramo file extention, and it can't be used with anything but Power Gramo. So now I need to figure out how to get it to save everything as .ogg files rather than the PGA files it's saving now.
So if anyone has any idea as to how I can get Power Gramo to not password protect my files I'd appreciate it!

At 11:15 PM 11/4/2005, you wrote:
Hi Chris, yes if all is working Well, echo123 does get recorded, it is just
a regular Skype call. Am not sure what to suggest, as I am using a beta and
it is possible things have changed a bit.

Jonathan Mosen Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com Ph: +1-925-566-9265. Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Skarstad [mailto:toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, 4 November 2005 5:07 p.m. To: blindCasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Power Gramo not working?

Hi folks Ok, I didn't have any skype contacts online so I decided to be resourceful and atempt to call the echo 123 testing service on skype. I did and everything sounded fine, and just as Jonathan said, there was a Power Gramo menu in skype itself with all the options and everything just as it should be. However when I finished the test call, I went to the place where I saved my skype calls and there was nothing there. I wonder if Power Gramo doesn't count that as a regular call and hence doesn't record that? If that's the case, i'll wait for someone to come online and i'll give 'em a call and see how it works. I do have it set to record in Ogg format, and after that option is a scrole bar, not sure what that does? But it's set to 100% . Still haven't quite gotten the hang of this software yet but it sure as hell looks promising!