RE: Power Gramo not working?

  • From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jmosen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 23:15:18 -0600

Hi Chris, yes if all is working Well, echo123 does get recorded, it is just
a regular Skype call. Am not sure what to suggest, as I am using a beta and
it is possible things have changed a bit.

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671