Re: Power Gramo not working?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 03:08:01 -0600

hi Garry

uh no?The pronunciation of the program doesn't have anything to do with this situation we've got here.
What I'm saying here is that when I atempt to record a call, an audio file of the call is not saved.

At 01:22 AM 11/5/2005, you wrote:
Hi Chris.  Could it be you're mispronouncing it?  Is it powergrommo?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>