Re: Next step after Feed Burner?

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 07:49:05 -0500

Feedburner has no problem with atom.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> bharding@xxxxxxxxxx 12/01/05 09:34PM >>>
I didn't think Feedburner dealt with atom. The way I heard of doing it
is a
convoluted way of pasting code into the template to cause rss to be
made
from the blog. I was thinking of blogging with wordpress or something.
It
sure would be nice if one could post in a better way than those boxes
on the
web page.