Re: Next step after Feed Burner?

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:50:19 -0700

I don't find the edit boxes to be all that bad.  I'm sure you have a bit
more lattitude if you were doing it entirely in a text editor or
something but my experiences with B2E and WordPress have been quite good
with the edit box for the blog text.  With WP and some minor config
setups, you can e-mail your blog to your WP blog space.  Dunno about
blogger, I don't do blogs that require visual verification!

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown