Re: NFB Trashes Mac OS X.

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:06:04 -0700

You are correct, sur!  I started listening and can see the wide array of topics
connected with the critique!  I will continue to listen to it!  BTW, whatever
happened to the Pro Tools accessibility petition; did that go anywhere?  I
haven't been involved with the Midi Mag list for quite awhile,so I wonder if
those sets of problems have been addressed?  Slau may be the one to ask that, I
guess!

Thanks ,

-Mac-