RE: NFB Trashes Mac OS X.

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:44:29 -0700

I don't think there's any evidence to support a hint that the NFB was
dishonest here; I think they were extremely inept.  The review is very
inaccurate.  There is no evidence to suggest that financial considerations
led to its content, and the Federation would certainly deny that it is
subject to any of this sort of influence.  While one can, if one wishes,
find many aspects of the Federation with which to find fault, people have
over the years tried to prove financial corruption and to my knowledge have
never succeeded.

Dean