RE: Iriver IFP 899 help requested

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:54:24 -0400

Ok, but, shaking my own head, why do we have to install the software that
comes with it?  So do we do this, and then the other firmware overrides it?
I don't remember needing sighted help for that software.  So I should have
the USB connected then...  Hmmmm. I just don't remember this from a year
ago.
Sorry. Smile...
Thanks.

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com