[Blind Casting] Re: Disabilities Node/Category

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:25:22 -0700

Hey,

Yep. I'll be around on Skype, MSN and all such usual suspects most of the weekend as Karen must work both days. I may be gone for awhile on Sunday afternoon but that is not certain. Wanna set a time?

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>