[blind-democracy] The dentist and the dead lion

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:19:07 -0700

What sort of sport is luring a rather tame lion out in the dark of
night and killing it with a bow and arrow. Was it the joy of the
kill? The excitement of knowing the old lion did not die at once, but
suffered before death? Or was it just the thrill of an arrogant
American "Wanna Be", looking to be a "Somebody"?
Frankly, I hope this great sportsman finds his dental business as dead
as a rotten molar. You think I would let his dirty hands in my mouth?
Does this sad example of an American First Class Citizen think he is
so Goddamned Special that he can just go off killing for the pleasure
of killing? Is this what our grand nation is breeding?
When are we going to stop calling killing a sport? Maybe a fun sport
would be to trick this sad excuse for a man out of his house some dark
night and then kick the crap out of him.
Now I 'm not suggesting chopping off his head and sticking it up over
the fireplace.
Carl Jarvis