[blind-democracy] Re: The dentist and the dead lion

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 10:52:18 -0500

HI
I should probably change the subject line but not sure how I should do it.
I know that bigotry and hatred have always occurred in the history of the
country but perhaps, not sure, that it has gotten worse. We at least, in the
past, pretended that it existed.
Perhaps we should send the Statue of Liberty back to France. With people
like the Donald and Mike huckleberry around it ramps up hatred. BTW, I really
know the right name but Huckleberry fits.

Marsha